02.03.2015 - Yate 5.4.2 released
- Support release for YateBTS 4.0.2
- Added SQLite database support
- Stability improvements
25.07.2014 - Yate 5.4 released
- Support for YateBTS 4
- SIP improvements for Handover support in YateBTS
28.04.2014 - Yate 5.3 released
- Added support for systemd based systems
- Fixed some concurrency issues in SIP channel.
17.03.2014 - Yate 5.2 released
- Fixed a memory leak.
11.02.2014 - Yate 5.1 released
- Elisa chatbot added in RManager
- Added libygsm for GSM L3 codecs.
21.10.2013 - Yate 5 released
- Added IPv6 support in SIP for LTE.
21.01.2013 - Yate 4.3 released
- SCCP - GTT routing between different networks
- Stability improvements.
20.08.2012 - Yate 4.2 released
- Adds SIP flood protection.
- Improves Jingle / Google Voice support.
- SIGTRAN links instability was solved.
23.04.2012 - Yate 4.1 released
- Better Gvoice support
- iSAC codec
- Support for new Wanpipe drivers.
- Fixes – T.38 and Mac client issues.
21.02.2012 - Yate 4.0 released
- SS7 components for mobile operators - SCCP, TCAP, MAP and CAMEL
- LNP over ANSI SS7
- T.38 fax support over MGCP digital gateways
- Alerts, monitoring and logging.
- YateClient got a brand new face
- Better debugging informations
- Atomic operations used if architecture and compiler support them
12 - 13.11.2011 - Yate @ OPENRHEINRUHR in Oberhausen
Yate will be part of OPENRHEINRUHR (ORR) (November 12 - 13) with a booth. You can pay a visit between 09:30 - 18:00, both Saturday and Sunday.
04.04.2011 - Yate 3.3 released
Support for GMail chat conference, fixes for internal microphone in MacOS.
Minor fixes in SS7 M2PA and ANSI. Fixes in H.323, SIP and RTP.
09.03.2011 - Yate 3.2 released
Bug fixes in SIGTRAN/MGCP/SS7 and added support for CNAM/LNP lookup by SIP INVITE/3xx. Download here.
02.02.2011 - 09.02.2011 Null Team in Brussels, Belgium at FOSDEM & XMPP summit
Yate will attend FOSDEM (February 5-6) and XMPP summit (February 4 and 7).
Diana will hold presentations on Yate and YateClient:
31.01.2011 - Yate 3.1.0 released.
This minor update adds or fixes the following:
- Telephony calls using Google Voice as service
- Chat room conversations are archived
- Tones can be customized form config file, sample file includes 40 countries
- Minor features added to SS7 ISUP, STP and M2PA
- Ringback can be provided from remote MGCP gateways
- Some infrequent memory leaks were fixed
20.12.2010 - Yate 3.0.0 released.
SS7 ITU certified. SS7 STP added. Client supports Jabber IM (Google Talk + Facebook).