Here are some of the articles that have appeared about Yate and/or YateClient:
This article is also listed on produceideas
in their March 2011 posts.
- [YateClient] Making Google Voice Free Calls From Your Computer published on March 26th, 2011 by Luke on the FreeCallsTrials site
- Make Google Voice calls without using local cell phone minutes using YateClient [Video Tutorial] published on March 22nd, 2011 by Alok Saboo on his truVoIPbuzz website.
- Google Voice/Talk via SiP Phone ! published on March 8th, 2011 on Damn Machine site.
- A Hint of Things to Come for Google Voice VoIP? published on March 8th, 2011 by Ray Walters on AndroidGuys site.
- Yate Is Free VOIP Client For Linux That Supports Gtalk published on March 7th, 2011 by Farshad on the addictivetips site.
- Google Voice Now Offers SIP Addresses For Calling Directly Over IP published on March 07, 2011 by Dan York's on his Disruptive Telephony blog.
- Romanian presences at FOSDEM 2011 published on the Fii liber site, on February 13th, 2011. The article is in Romanian.
- Yate client, a new tool to make GV calls published on the lxvoip.com site on February 8th, 2011. The article is in Chinese.
- VoIP with yate2 achieve soft voice (SIP protocol) published on the yoursunny site, on the January, 8th, 2009, by Sunshine Boy. The article is in Chinese.
- Yate 2.0.0 alpha 1: giovane ed interessante alternativa ad Asterisk about an earlier version, published on the Libera Il VoIP blog, on the February 4th, 2008. The article is in Italian.
- 5 SIP Softphones you must download published on VOIPGUIDES site on January 28th, 2008 by Vinay.
- Fast Prototyping of Telephony Applications with YATE published on O'Reilly Emerging Telephony on June 27th, 2006 by Maciek Kaminski.